CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Graduation







Two months ago i graduated from high school!! It was the most exciting, nervous, scary thing that i have ever experienced. That week of Graduation i had a lot of fun and sad things happening such as the yearbook stomp and saying goodbye to alot of my friends.








One of the last projects in Art History that we did this year was chalk drawing, my friend Kaitlin and Katie helped me out on this one( well to be honest all i really did was color it in) Kaitlin did all the outlines)



1 comments:

Tom and Ally said...

Hi Danielle, I am glad you got a blog, you should keep it updated often. I hope that all is going well and I will talk with you soon. It was fun being with you at the cabin.

Love Tom